Sunday, November 29, 2015

Isis Collection Brown Sugar Wig BS103

It’s time to rid yourself of the old things, bringing in the holiday season with something new. Sure, everyday can bring newness and joy,however, there is nothing like the way that you feel, once you have gotten yourself looking your best! Take it from me, I try all sorts of fantastic and creative styles in efforts to bring out my sensuality and sultry nature. This time, however, I am vibing with the Luxe Beauty Supply, Isis Brown Sugar Wig BS103, and I couldn’t be happier.

Feeling as though it was time for a hint of color, while remaining classy and professional, I went in search of something that would encompass everything that I was looking for, as well as being cost effective. BS 103 wig did exactly that.

With a length of 21”, straight and flowing style, and a choice of SIX different color options, I could not resist. You know how it is when you see something that you just know is going to look great on you. I simply couldn’t pass it up, and once I found out that it was only $29.99, I went straight for the checkout.

The way that the hair lays perfectly alongside my face, yet doesn’t fall into my eyes, makes me breathe a sigh of relief. I love trying new things and this has surely gotten my creativity flowing. I cannot wait until it is time to try something new. However, I will be in no rush to finish up with this style, and in fact, I would recommend this beauty, to anyone who happened to inquire with me about wigs.

The 100% synthetic human hair mix, with a china bang, provides the utmost comfort, and let’s face it, sultry style that is unmatched. Never have I worn a style that was better put together than this one. Transform yourself in minutes, while preserving your natural hair, by going with a Luxe Beauty Supply, Isis Brown Sugar Wig BS 103, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment