Friday, December 4, 2015

Brown Sugar Wigs

As I lay still, thinking about my upcoming week, I cannot help but to be thankful for the fact that I have a little less to do in the morning, prior to starting my busy workday. And to think, it is all thanks to Luxe Beauty Supply and the amazing products that they have. I have always had really nice hair, but it gets tired and worn out because of all of the things that I put in in, in order to make it look as amazing as possible.
https://www.lhboutique.com/brands/Isis.html

Anyhow, not too long ago, I decided that it would be a great idea to stop putting the excess chemicals into my hair, and instead I would just put moisturizers in and let proceed to go natural. Well, my hair has remained nice, however, I have been needing to get up incredibly early in order to moisturize, style and set my natural do. Thankfully, I have finally found a solution!
Upon hearing that there was an exclusive new style mix, with a lace front, I knew that I had to give it a try. Sure, I have tried other wigs before, but nothing quite stuck, they always looked so phony. Not the deliciously colored, accurately trimmed, Brown Sugar Soft Swiss Lace that I ordered from Luxe.

As soon as I fit it to my head, the smooth texture of the 100% human hair blend, flowed with a finesse that I have never before seen. With breathable fabric, comfort fit design and an intricate honeycomb patterned structure, there were no qualms about the fit or fabric.

I am so excited to be telling you about this piece because it has truly made my mornings, and my everyday activities, a whole ton better. Never again will I have to worry about displacement, unfriendly odors or the eventual matting of the hair that I would generally experience with my previous wigs and weaves. That is due to the fact that Luxe Beauty Supply never compromises on quality, and I can definitely notice the amount of tender loving care, that was bestowed upon this Brown Sugar Soft Swiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment